NO POWER CAN DEMOTIVATE YOU JUST BE CONFIDENT

Top post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers

 I am a 11 years old boy when my step father came to my life at that situation I don't able to know that what to do at that time. But after some days he always get angry on me he begins to beat me but the time come when he secretly gone to my school and trying to spy on me then he found that I have no friends and after the end of my school he order me to come to his room by this I really get scared then he asked me that how much percentage you got in the academic year then I reply him that Dad I only get 60 percent then he laughed and say you can never achieve anything in your life after this I really got angry on my father and I reply him that why you say this that I can't achieve anything in my life after that he reply me their is two reasons for this question that is 

#1- you don't have confidence on yourself. 
#2- You have no anger to do a thing perfectly .

Then I get to my bed and I try to think a lot about this reason but I feel angry on my Dad but when I wake up in the morning I found that my father call my friend and tell that my son can't do anything after hearing this I cross the limit of anger and fastly ran to my school with holding the school bag and some of my friends started to laugh on me and also some of my friends tell that "hey looser " this thing really demotivate me a lot after this situation I got a lesson that Life is full of obstacles but never try to give up " and after ending of school I go to my home and start preparing for my exams and I challenged myself that you can do anything just give your best and after when the exam ended and the result day camed I really get shocked because I score 99 percent  after seeing this I really get happy because I do that thing which everyone thought that you can't do and after I came back to my home and go to my father's room and my father asked about my results that how much you score I tell him lie that only 70 percent after this my father smile by this I really get happy and motivated and my father reply me that you can't tell lie to me I know how much you score then I reply him that tell how much he replied you score 99 percent.  After hearing this I asked a question to my father that but before the exam you tell me that I can't score more than 62 percent but I proof you wrong then my father replied that I want changes on you because you have the power to prove someone wrong but you can't able to see your talent.  After  this moment I learn a lesson that " anyone can't make you motivated but your anger have the power to make you motivated. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I QUIT BLOGGING

#EnjoyMore - The Hidden Story In My Selfie

A TRADITIONAL TRIP TO BIHAR AND A HAPPY UPDATE