A TRIP TO HYDERABAD

 Hello friends , I hope you all are enjoy your life . I am Aditya and I am back with another unique travel experience but in this post not I one of our follower share his travel experience . So let's begin , I am Dilip  and I really thankful to Aditya because he give me a chance to share my travel experience in his site ,so in evening 3:00 pm my journey started from Bhubaneswar  and I travel in airplane   so  that's why it take less time to reach Hyderabad we reach their at 4:20 pm and after reaching their at first we go to our guest house and after that we take rest for 2 hour and  after taking rest I go to my some official meeting and after comeback me and my partner decided to visit the famous places of  Hyderabad that is  Golconda fort and Charminar so at first we decided to go to  visit Golconda fort because my  partner   very excited to see it  and after reaching their we spend our time by  eating some peanut and watching the beauty  of Golconda fort and my friend get busy in taking  photos of Golconda fort and after visited that we move to our next place that is Charminar  but we  spend less time their because the  reparing of Charminar going their so that's why we able to click only  one picture of that after that we get back to our guest house and take a sleep of 3 hours  after spending a lot of time we get back our home .

Here is the beautiful  picture of   Golconda fort :-



 Here is the picture of Charminar-

  Here is the picture of Hyderabad airport (RAJIV GANDHI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT)-

I hope you guys like  our follower travel experience  if yes then please comment below  and please share this post . And please make sure to follow us and if you don't know how to follow then here is the tutorial----------------------------------------------------------------------->

HOW TO FOLLOW US - For follow us  you look at the top of the website then you get 3 lines so just click that and after you click that lines then you get the follow button so don't wait just press that .  

KEEP ENJOYING AND  ALWAYS BE HAPPY. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I QUIT BLOGGING

#EnjoyMore - The Hidden Story In My Selfie

A TRADITIONAL TRIP TO BIHAR AND A HAPPY UPDATE