JUSTICE

Top post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers

I can't able to give justice myself.  This all happened because I am alone. I am emotional that's why this all happen I thought. 

Is justice have to power to make someone happy.  I don't know. I only hear in society that truth always win but I don't thought that this all happen in practical situation of life. Life is full of question mark. 



By- Aditya Narayan. 


* To do something big in life is not easy because you have to face many people who don't want that you get the justice but after achieving your aim you became enough powerful to give justice to your self. 

*Life is all about patience. 

#satyamev Jaytae. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I QUIT BLOGGING

#EnjoyMore - The Hidden Story In My Selfie

A TRADITIONAL TRIP TO BIHAR AND A HAPPY UPDATE