PRESENT CAN CHANGE YOUR FUTURE

Top post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers

At 6:30am my school bus came and after I say see you later bye bye to my mom my school bus started and after I reach to school I start dreaming about my future such as when I became a rich men like Bill Gates I open my company and many more but after the end of my thinking or dream I found that my class teacher stand near me with a angerness in her face and after this she ask me a question that what you want to be in future or what is your aim I reply her  that I want to be an rich person like Bill Gates after hearing this my teacher reply that " for be a rich person like Bill Gates in future you have to make your present like a farmer " I can't able to understand that what my teacher want to say me I reply my teacher please explain it for me I can't able to understand my teacher reply when the time come you get your answer  after the end of my school I ran towards my school bus and seat near the window of bus when the bus started I start thinking about that thing which my teacher tell me in classroom but suddenly the driver stopped the bus I ask the driver that why you stop the bus he replied me that he feels little sleepy that's why he plan to drink a cup of tea after this he start drinking and when I look at the back of the tea stall I found that many farmers doing a lot of work for just to grow crops after I saw this I start thinking about that moment when the crops get prepared for sailing in market by this the farmer can earn some good amount of money because he do a lot of hardwork for this in the past after thinking about this I got my answer of my questions that for be a rich person like Bill Gates in future  you have to make your present like a farmer .This means that if I do hard work for my studies than that day is not too far when I became a rich men like Bill Gates. 

*Don't waste your time by thinking about your past or future only think about your present. 

*Dream big is easy but making that dream successful is too hard but not impossible. 

*The bigger you dream the more you work hard. 

You Can Never See Or Change Your Future But The Present Can Tell Your Future.  

Comments

  1. Very nice information. Dream is big and achieving it is difficult but not impossible to do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I QUIT BLOGGING

#EnjoyMore - The Hidden Story In My Selfie

A TRADITIONAL TRIP TO BIHAR AND A HAPPY UPDATE