KETAN JORAWADIA | THE REAL SUPER HERO OF DEADLY SURAT FIRE MISHAP

If somebody ask me who is my super hero I will answer that my super hero is Indian Army and Ketan Jorawadia . This because at the age of 23 only he saves more than 10 life's and the greatest thing is he do this because he wanted to save dreams and he didn't do this for profit . When everyone was busy in making a video of Surat fire accident he raised his helping hands for the small children. Surat fire accident not only kill 23 life's but also kills 10,000 dreams . Salute to ketan ...

" BHAGWAN KHUD NAHI AA SAKTA ISLIYA WOH SAHI WAQT PA KISI NA KISI KO BHEJAGA JARROR MADAT KARNA KA LIYA "

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I QUIT BLOGGING

#EnjoyMore - The Hidden Story In My Selfie

A TRADITIONAL TRIP TO BIHAR AND A HAPPY UPDATE